Houzz Logo Print
sandyarrowood

Bar stool hieght

sandyarrowood
hace 5 años

I Need to know what height my barstools should be under my counter if the counter height is 36" from floor

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 5 años

24” seat height.

• PRO
    Barstool Comforts
    hace 5 años

24" or 26" would be the optimal height.

For years it used to be 24", but many complained it was too low as they wanted it higher.

If possible, try out a 24" and see if it's too low. If it is, then a 26" would be right for you.

• PRO
    Reclaimed In The U.S.A.
    hace 5 años
    You want a 12” clearance for the most comfortable leg room.
  • Buehl
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

"Reclaimed"...stop bumping old threads to the top. These people have had their questions answered. When you bump an old thread like this, you knock people off the first page who need help now!

I've seen at least 3 old threads where you gave the exact same words as well as one trying to get someone to go to your site. Are you spamming us? (One was definitely spam and I've reported it as such -- this forum is not for advertising, trolling for business, or pushing traffic to your site -- it's for free help and no advertising. Go to an original Houzz site for advertising, not a former GW Home or Garden site.)

• PRO
    Reclaimed In The U.S.A.
    hace 5 años
    No I am not spamming. Forgive me please. I am trying to be active and am learning the ropes. I’ve tried to reply to the most current threads. Not old ones. And if I’m not mistaken when you search keywords for help all answers can be helpful to anyone searching. If I’m wrong I do apologize.
  • Buehl
    hace 5 años

OK -- then I suggest you read the "New to Kitchens" thread. It will help you understand our purpose on the Kitchens Forum as well as some "etiquette" regarding posting.

Here's the "New to Kitchens" thread:

https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5500754/new-to-kitchens-read-me-first

• PRO
    Reclaimed In The U.S.A.
    hace 5 años
    Thanks for the info. Next time something like this happens I suggest sending a pm message. Houzz is by far the most difficult platform to navigate and is why I have not done much with it. I love Houzz but it’s not easy so please be patient with newcomers. Thanks again.
  • PRO
    Reclaimed In The U.S.A.
    hace 5 años
    As far as me doing something outside of Houzz here in whatever site this is.. I did everything through the Houzz app so can you please explain to me your last bit on your first comment? If I wasn’t already confused I am now.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.