Houzz Logo Print
bojannnnn

Help choosing accent wall/color

bojannnnn
hace 5 años
Recently finished our grey floors now wood planks on the wall do not match. We have to paint our island and fix this wall,any ideas?

Comentarios (6)

• bojannnnn
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    photos.
  • bojannnnn
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Would it be bad to match island and wall color? removing wood on the wall?
  • PRO
    Mark A Cuellar, Design + Build
    hace 5 años

Not at all, but I will say that's the very safe way to go, and probably recommended if you're considering resale. I like the features though, so if you have the personality to enjoy a pop of color and wood wall feature, go all the way!

• cpaul1
    hace 5 años

I would remove the wood on the wall if possible and paint the wall the same color as the rest of the space. If it's not possible to remove it, then I would paint it the same color as the rest of the space. Then I would paint the island a darker color in the same tone as your flooring, and I would paint all of the other kitchen cabinets a white color.

• bojannnnn
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    thanks
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.