Houzz Logo Print
dan1888

Miele full surface induction

dan1888
hace 5 años

Miele has release at the IFA full surface induction hobs in 50, 60 and 90cm. The 36" 90cmm unit can control 6 pans. Here's the full press release.

Unchallenged cream of the cream among hob units: full-surface induction represents untold freedom when it comes to cooking. Up to six pots, pans and even casserole dishes can be positioned anywhere on the hob unit and even moved around. And induction cooks fast, is sparing in its use of electricity, and an induction hob is easy to clean. All these benefits combine on top models from the new KM 7000 generation of hob units in a most impressive way – tested to last 20 years and at an attractive price. Two further clever details: Thanks to a new printing process, pots and pans slide virtually noiselessly and smoothly over the surface of the hob unit. And ring settings travel automatically with the pot. The market launch is scheduled for April 2019.

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    The Kitchenworks
    hace 5 años

Dan, would you be interested in writing for our blog? PM me for more details.

• Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real
    hace 5 años

Thank you for the info Dan. I am giving up on a Bluestar for my ski house and was leaning toward Miele for the induction and ovens.

• wdccruise
    hace 5 años

This thing isn't sold in the US and you shouldn't use houzz forums for advertisements.

• jwvideo
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Who is advertising in this thread?

• dan1888
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

If Miele doesn't release it in the US in April you can get a unit from Miele Marine. Let's hope they recognize our market for normal distribution.

• rlimberger
    hace 3 años

Anyone know if Miele is releasing this in USA anytime soon? I was looking at Gaggenau but that has a stainless steel frame which easily scratches.

• kashmi
    hace 2 años

dan1888: how does one go about ordering from Miele Marine? Can "just anyone" buy from/through them? While the Miele USA website mentions a full surface induction cooktop, Miele still does not seem to be selling it here. Thanks for the information.

• dan1888
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

I believe that has been made more difficult. It may be easier to wait for US distribution. You also can investigate UK ordering and shipment. If you're in Europe a unit weighs less than 50lbs. and could return as luggage allowance.

• dan1888
    Autor original
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

Well Miele has begun selling the units in Australia. They're 230v/50hz. So we should be seeing something soon. At around $3k or so this is attractive on performance and price. If you do know a friend with a boat, induction is becoming a popular replacement for propane when lithium batteries and solar are added. I believe you could go that route with Miele Marine.

• kashmi
    hace 2 años

Hmm. Have to think about that. Most folks I know who own boats have small sail boats, too small for a galley. But, maybe through connections with them could find someone. Thanks, again.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.