• fauguy
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

• fauguy
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

• whirlpool_trainee
    hace 5 años

If this link works, it will get you the manual for the Passion washer.

WWV 980 WPS Passion

fauguy agradeció a whirlpool_trainee
  • PRO
    The Kitchenworks
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

@fau_guy if you are interested in possibly writing with our blog, Appliance Buyer's Guide, please email me: anthony <at> appliancebuyersguide (dot) com

fauguy agradeció a The Kitchenworks
  • whirlpool_trainee
    hace 5 años

For those who want to see more: the owner of the first video has uploaded several more videos on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/nrones

• fauguy
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

whirlpool_trainee,

The link for the Passion model did work, thank you. Looks like the UK model does allow for extra settings, such as Water Level and Rise Level increase. Which people of the US W1 models say are missing. I wonder if/when the Passion model will come to the US and if it will keep the same user adjustable settings.

I would guess that the newG7000 series of Dishwashers probably won't come to the US for a few years, as I believe we were 3-5 years behind the UK/GR release of the G6000 series.

From looking at the info and images, other than the PowerDisk (which may be more of a gimmick like you said) it does appear there are some changes to the control panel (M Touch color display), and also the racks. It says the Cutlery Tray's right-side can now be lowered to allow larger items to fit.

Since my G6625SCU is only 5 months old, I'll be holding on it until to goes out (like the last Miele lasted 8 years), or if I end up moving in the next few years and look to buy a new model.

• whirlpool_trainee
    hace 5 años

The non-US have W1 models have had the water level options right from the beginning - they were only removed on the American versions.

From what I have read, the middle section of the cutlery tray is now permanently lowered and, as you've said, other parts still movable. Some of the tweaks to the rack I've found on Google Patents; along with the patent for the AutoDos as well as "hot-air drying".

The filter set-up has been rearranged as well and the lower spray arm is now all plastic.

Alex

fauguy agradeció a whirlpool_trainee
  • fauguy
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I wonder what their "hot air drying" will be different than the current condensation dry + auto door open?

On my 2010 Diamante Plus, the top and bottom spray arms were metal, with only the middle arm on the basket being plastic. Now with the G6625, only the bottom spray arm is metal, the top one above the cutlery track is now plastic like the center one.

Now you're saying the lower (bottom) spray arm is plastic, which would mean all 3 are plastic. I guess this was done to lower costs, or some other reason?

• eponymouse
    hace 5 años

So -- No one has any idea if/when the Passion will make it to the US market? And, if the Passion does make it to the US, whether it will retain the features it currently offers, such as the options for extra water level and extra rinses?

(~~ le sigh ~~)

• whirlpool_trainee
    hace 5 años

Maybe it was to lower the cost - who knows. I mean, the lower spray arm had been metal on plastic for years now, so I guess this was the next step.

Judging by how the W1 models were "adjusted" for the US market, I suppose the Passion washer would lose some of its settings - if it's ever sold in the US

• fauguy agradeció a whirlpool_trainee
  • fauguy
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Yes, that patent shows there being a fan (13) that sucks air from the inside bottom of the unit, and up to a heating element (14), and then comes out at the top (151, 153). So it's basically the fan circulating the air in the unit and passing it through a heating element located on the inside wall.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.