Houzz Logo Print
marj_volkman

how to decorate a long wall

Marj Volkman
hace 5 años

I have a very long wall from my entry way to living room. I need suggestions what to put in place of the table that is to the right of the tall folding divider. I have the buffet table centered in the entryway. Across from the divider is steps that go downstairs. On the other side of the 3 shelf console is the entry way to the kitchen.

Comentarios (2)

• jck910
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

A bench

• PRO
    Shared Treasures
    hace 5 años

Hi Marj,

I think you have a great start to the way you have broken up this wall. I love the divider. I also agree that a slim bench instead of the shelves to the right of the divider would be better to break up all the wood accents. Then I would put a piece of art work with some color above the bench. For the credenza near the front door I would add a mirror above the credenza to make the entry way open up a bit. I would also consider doing a long runner instead of the small entry rug you have there. Maybe add some color to the rug and the art work above the bench. Hope this helps!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.