Houzz Logo Print
ashley_maxwell17

What type of shingles are used?

Ashley Maxwell
hace 5 años
That roof is so beautiful. I like the shape of it too. My husband and I want a roof like this for our new house. http://rdgky.com
Frank Lloyd Wright's - The Darwin Martin Complex · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Northern Roof Tiles
    hace 5 años

Thanks for asking the question ‘what type of shingles are used?”

This is one of our projects and we supplied a flat slab shingle tile for the restoration of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House in Buffalo NY.

We supply a wide range of clay shingle tiles and would be very happy to discuss this project and your own upcoming residence. Recently we have been working on another project inspired by the Darwin Martin Complex and have the right look, with the right tiles in a great looking color blend!

Please feel free to contact us directly for more information or if we can be of any assistance.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.