does this look good for a kitchen runner

Sarah Jessica
hace 5 años
Does this look good for a kitchen runner

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    hace 5 años

It's fine, depends what you're going for. Seems some color might be nice : )

• ci_lantro
    hace 5 años

Maybe for a different kitchen.

You need some color.

Also, is the runner machine washable? 'Cause in my kitchen, it would need weekly laundering.

• Mia Ghordlo
    hace 5 años

Your flooring is too beautiful to be covered by a runner that you will probably be tripping over!

• PRO
    RAW Design & Consulting /RAW Architecture + Design
    hace 5 años

I agree with Mia, it might be a tripping hazard. Also I would also suggest a washable runner, especially in a kitchen.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 5 años

A tripping hazard IMO

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

didn't you already post this on another post? most people stated your runner could use some color.

also, if you clear off the countertops and de-clutter, and then take a photo, you might get a better opinion. right now it's hard to choose because of all the background stuff.

• Sarah Jessica
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thanks all!!

For commenter Beth...yes I did post this another place, however this is my first time using this Ap, people make mistakes.

On the clutter, I simply am just asking about the runner. We are approaching our due date of having our first child and decluttering around the house. No need to be so judgemental. You simply can just let me know you don’t think the runner works.
  • PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 5 años
    No judgement Sarah. If u read my comment I left on your original post, I said the same thing. There were also quite a few people there that said something similar but wasn’t as tactful as I was. I merely said to clear off the stuff so that an accurate picture could be used in order to help with your selection. Instead you got your feelings hurt because u thought I was picking on you. Seriously? It was a simple suggestion with no malice behind it. As for not knowing about the other post, huh? Does that mean u didn’t read the comments on that one or don’t know how?
    Either way, your blatant attack on me ( and the nasty message u sent me) is unwarranted. I think your hormones are getting the best of u unless you are normally this thin skinned.
  • Sarah Jessica
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Beth, this is the 3rd message you have sent to me now. Can you just leave me alone? I simply explained I felt you were being rude. No need to constantly message about it. Have a great day!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.