Houzz Logo Print
kartikeya_rajpal

Home design for a 1500 sq ft plot

Kartikeya Rajpal
hace 5 años

I am planning to construct a house on a 1500 sq ft plot with front facing east and a small park. The problem is that only the front side is open as the remaining three sides are surrounded by adjacent buildings. How can I make the house, especially the back sides, airy and well-lit without sacrificing too much of space? It will be a double storeyed building and I need a separate staircase entrance to the first floor. I will certainly be discussing this with an architect, but I am expecting redundant construction ideas. So, if someone could suggest some smart ones, I would be really grateful...thanks!

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    JC INNOVATES
    hace 5 años

Hello Mr.Kartikeya Rajpal,

We can give you best ideas.Please provide your email Id/Contact number so that we can explain you in detail.

Thank you.!!

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    hace 5 años

Kartikeya,

You may want to share the plot measurements with pics f the 3 adjoining houses for reference.

Also share the FSI/setback requirements of your area.

Thanks

Nitin

Cornerstone Designs, Bangalore

• PRO
    Buildwizz- free house plans
    hace 5 años

Good news..!

Get free architectural house plans as per your plot size (length x width)

and as per your requirement, visit us at buildwizz

• PRO
  • PRO
    The empty space
    hace 5 años

you can call us on 9886740198 and share your requirements

• Ninety nine Natural Stone
    hace 5 años
    hello sir / mam any stone wall cllanding tile alivation tile requrment contect me 8058288694 this no same no whatsaap i give best price and best qulity
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.