Houzz Logo Print
samiandsonsremodeling

what is the name of the fountain? what kind of tile work is on it?

It is the center of attention in the picture, very beautifully constructed.
Charles McClure, landscape architect · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Charles McClure - Professional Site Planning
    hace 5 años

Hi. I am not sure what you would call this. It's a pool really. The shell is gunnite. Glass tile. The fountain risers were supposed to be cut off right below the surface....can control everything!!!!

The pool equipment (pump and filter) is remote. It's a pool really. I mean not intended to swim in, but the structure and equipment and finishes defines it as a pool. A pool contractor built if from my design and specs.

Hope that helps.

CM

• Joy Butler
    hace 5 años

This fountain is so pretty. I love how it is the center of attention in this space yet it is so simple. I would love to have something like this in my home. http://www.yourgiftshopping.com/outdoor/patio-lawn-garden/fountains-outdoor.html

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.