Houzz Logo Print
hannahmneish

Is it an LPG fire?

hannahmneish
hace 5 años
And if so, do you mind linking me to a company that could provide similar (and perhaps let me in on an approximate cost!)? Many of the commercially available models I'm seeing are too large and this looks about right.
Thanks
Northern Light · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Scenario Architecture
    hace 5 años

Hi Hannah,

This is a normal gas fireplace. This was designed entirely by us (even the metal hearth) and executed on site under our guidance. Costs vary depending the conditions of the existing wals and chimneys (as we have to design the structural support behind the fireplace, integrate fire and heat insulation, and design all the mechanics around it - air flow - building control regs compliance etc)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.