Houzz Logo Print
maackia

ACS Conifer Quarterly

maackia
hace 5 años

I recently received my very first issue and very much enjoying it. Many interesting articles covering everything from a gymnosperm book review to conifer garden design.

BTW, the member profile on Sara Malone even caught the attention of my spouse, especially her answer to the following question: What’s your biggest conifer challenge? What can’t you grow that you wish you could?

Very humorous!

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    David Olszyk, President, American Conifer Society
    hace 5 años

Thank you for your kind comments. I wish you a long and rewarding experience with The Coolest Plants Society on Earth.

• PRO
    Form and Foliage
    hace 5 años

You have no idea the pain that I have endured with those damn Tsugas! :-)

• plantkiller_il_5
    hace 5 años

david I noticed right the other day you changed your screen name, congrats

sara your whole profile was entertaining

ron

• whaas_5a
    hace 5 años

Since Sara is a long time contributor to Garden Web you should post it here!

• tsugajunkie z5 SE WI ♱
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Sorry your tsugas are sucky, Sara...

I too enjoyed that issue... as well all the others. I've been a member for 12 years and it is, indeed, a great group of folks.

tj

• Sara Malone Zone 9b
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

I tried...but this luddite site won't allow me to do it...

And tj my Tsugas aren't sucky, they're tsucky.

• Sara Malone Zone 9b
    hace 5 años

And we give scholarships and grants to botanical gardens and research facilities.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.