Houzz Logo Print
carolann_carr

can the oven be cleaned with the aqua steam cleaning process?

Carol Carr
hace 5 años
Classic Stove: 1900 Series, Matte Black With Brushed Brass Trim · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Big Chill
    hace 5 años

Hi Carol! As far as cleaning our ranges we recommend a non-toxic and nonabrasive cleaner. Often customers use a paste of baking soda, lemon juice and vinegar. We are not familiar the aqua system so please only use that product as they suggest.

• Carrie Hall
    hace 4 años

Is this a self cleaning oven? I’m very interested in your product for our new kitchen...but I haven’t cleaned an oven by hand since the 1980. Only to wiped it down after it goes through the self cleaning feature.

• hillaryfrei
    hace 4 años

Thank you for your interest in Big Chill! Our ranges and ovens are not self cleaning. We do recommend cleaning our ranges with a mixture of lemon juice, baking powder and vinegar into a paste. Once the paste has settled for a few minutes you can then wipe it out of the oven. We strongly encourage and only suggest cleaning our ranges with natural products. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.