Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_3593404

The painting is magical, where did you get it?

User
hace 5 años
Sorry I don't speak Russian, hopefully you speak English (or French). The painting of the rabbit and tortoise is wonderful. I'd love to have a copy.
Цвет и мистика в интерьере · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• User
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you so much for replying. How much would a 16"x20" cost? Or if there was a way for you to send me a link by email I could always download and then have it printed myself. Again, thank you.

• PRO
    Lazareva Viktoria design studio Strekoza
    hace 5 años

This painting was painted by the artist of our design studio. The cost without shipping costs 350 euros.

• User
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Do you accept e-transfers or Paypal? Visa?

• PRO
    hace 5 años

First we will draw a picture of your size, then send a photo, if you like, you will pay the cost of painting and delivery via Visa card. Write me the delivery address on email: nika_lazareva@mail.ru

• User
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I'm going to think about it some more before I decide to buy. Thank you for your time.

• PRO
    hace 5 años

Thank you for attention to my work

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.