Houzz Logo Print
ttrombley

Ceiling Trellis

Tammy Trombley
hace 5 años
I have a vaulted sloped ceiling in my kitchen maximum height of 16’ with clerestory windows at 10’ I need Ideas for an open frame or pergola style ceiling
to create a more defined kitchen space but allow the light from the windows into the space. Suspended within the kitchen or fixed wall to wall?

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Wm. H. Fry Construction Company
    hace 5 años

Check out some modern kitchen ceilings on Houzz and see if there's anything you like: https://www.houzz.com/photos/modern/kitchen/query/ceiling/nqrwt Then hire an architect or designer who can help you with space planning. : ) rf

• apple_pie_order
    hace 5 años

How will you clean it?

• ci_lantro
    hace 5 años

Or clean the windows?

• apple_pie_order
    hace 5 años

Shoji screen frames might work with strong beams to reduce sagging. Lot of spiders, lot of dusting.

• PRO
    Chalk Hill LLC
    hace 5 años

Run a few large beams wall to wall. Drywalled and painted, or stained timbers to suit the rest of your decor. Conceal uplighting on top to highlight the ceiling and provide ambient indirect illumination.

• leelee
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Right now there's just an open space. There is no kitchen. When your appliances are installed along with counters, cabinets and island I can't imagine that there will be any question about where the kitchen is. Those will define the kitchen space.

Don't box the kitchen in. ???

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.