monika2024
hace 5 años
shut off valves? TIA
Classic Cordova New Build · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• Daniel Behm
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

A valve could easily be installed in the supply feed to be accessed within the base drawer cabinet with the drawer removed to access it within the wall cavity. Or a valved manifold setup within a mechanical room or basement on the supply feed to this appliance or area. I like the design with the raising of the appliances. the lower drawers for detergent and supplies storage. Well done.

• rthomas224
    hace 5 años

This is how I am planning to build my cabinets in my laundry room. How high did you place the washer and dryer? What is the height of the drawers? Are they deep enough to hold a laundry basket?

Thank you!

• PRO
    LIDA Construction
    hace 5 años

Hi @rthomas224,

Height of the drawers is 15" and 30" deep. Our clients are using this drawer as detergent drawer but certainly doable to put baskets.

The top of the W/D is at 60 3/4".

I hope these answers will help you to build your laundry room.

Thank you,

• rthomas224
    hace 5 años

Thank you so much!

• PRO
    LIDA Construction
    hace 5 años

Hi @rthomas224,

We are happy to help.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.