Houzz Logo Print
beckerstudios

Do you happen to have a source for the herb garden prop?

Becker Studios
hace 10 años
Where did you get the prop from?

Comentarios (14)

• savedraven
    hace 10 años
    This is an absolutely amazing herb garden and kitchen design photo, WOW!
  • Daleen De Villiers
    hace 10 años
    I love this! I suppose you will have to change the herbs when they get too big. Do they get enough sun in this kitchen?
  • PRO
    Laura G. Morales
    hace 10 años
    Could you please tell me how to get a herb garden like this? Do I have to buy them fresh in the market every week?
  • pamela523
    hace 10 años
    How do you grow herbs without sun? Pretty but not too practical.
  • PRO
    CDMA
    hace 10 años
    Are the herbs real? Or just display
  • gioamorim
    hace 10 años
    herbs won't last two weeks pretty like this!
  • csbdmadm
    hace 10 años
    What holds the jars?
  • Gwen Ross
    hace 10 años
    Where can I order the herb garden ?
  • martyow
    hace 10 años
    Pipe clips/brackets or also called Munzing rings to hold the jars. I woulkd reccommend ones with rubber insulation to avoid the glass jars cracking
  • PRO
    Alexa Schloh Architect
    hace 9 años
    Growing plants in jars with no drainage will likely rot the roots and get the soil moldy within a week (could get kind of smelly too). Also, with no outdoor ventilation, little white bugs will swarm herbs. This plant wall would work well outside with supports to hold drainage trays, with little pots on top of the trays.
  • homelover22
    hace 9 años
    love the herb tray!!
  • Bonnie Loubier
    hace 9 años
    I like the herbs on the wall idea. But first you would need a light source like a grow light. Second you will have to fertilize the herbs
    I grow mine on a flat table with drainage trays underneath them. You could have a pot in another pot for drainage but you don't want to keep your herbs or any other indoor plants wet, grow them on the dry side. As far as the little white bugs I'm think you mean white flies? Wet soil would bring fungus gnats which yes will get you a swarm of little black flying insects. They lay their larva in the soil and keep the cycle going. To avoid this problem and the white fly problem. Use yellow sticky cards to get rid of this and a Safer Soap or make your own with garlic, hot sauce and dish soap. You can get all this at any local garden center or hydroponic store.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.