Houzz Logo Print
nancy_geschwind

Anyone know how to do a greywater sysytem to drain kitchen sink?

Nancy G
hace 5 años

Hi, I live in Cocoa, Fl, does anyone know how to do a greywater system to drain kitchen sink? Mine is very old and not working well anymore. Do plumbers do thses or not? Trying to find out who can fix/redo mine. Thanks.

Nancy

Comentarios (2)

• Bruce in Northern Virginia
    hace 5 años

Grey water systems are often highly controlled by local codes and regulations. If you start trying to rework an old system that does not meet the current code, it may be both complicated and expensive. You may just have to call a plumbing company in your area who does this type of work, and see if its feasible to improve/change your current system.

Bruce

• PRO
    Greywater Irrigation - Grey4Green.Com
    hace 5 años

Nancy, some of our clients use double sinks, One side is for rinsing vegetables and dishes and flows out to the grass. The other side has the garbage disposal and flows to the sewer. You can go to our web site www.grey4green.com and download a DIY guild for a greywater filter you or your plumber can make to capture just the large particles that get wash out with vegetables. (change about every 6 months). A plumber can easily make the modification under the sink. - Joseph

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.