Houzz Logo Print
friedajune

Christopher Peacock kitchen in what else, peacock blue

friedajune
hace 5 años
última modificación:hace 5 años

I thought it would be fun to post this Christopher Peacock kitchen, especially among the oceans of gray and greige we see on this forum. There are no other credits available re this kitchen other than the island counter is "black granite", and the pendants are by Visual Comfort. Would be interested to hear this forum's thoughts. If I had to give the tiniest criticism, it's that the prep sink looks useless, but it could be the angle and how the photo is shot. Me, I would love to have this kitchen - when I have $200k available. :)

Comentarios (7)

• Saypoint zone 6 CT
    hace 5 años

Love the edge detail on the granite. And the range.

• Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real
    hace 5 años

That is a dreamy blue, so beautiful with all the black. Gorgeous.

• beckysharp Reinstate SW Unconditionally
    hace 5 años

That looks like the perfect kitchen for a fancy Victorian beach house : ) .

The only extra I can add is that according to the designer's IG, "The wedgewood [sic] basalt plaque at the back of the @lacornueusa cooker once belonged to fashion icon Bill Blass".

My only nits to pick are that yes, that sink is too small to be useful (think of all the summer fruits and vegetables, or flowers you could deal with at that prep sink), and I'm so tired of those pendants.

• Allison0704
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

I would have it without the wall ovens (never have liked them) and pendants (over done). Agree prep sink is useless.

Our new kitchen is a F&B blue grey - walls and cabinets, I love it.

• alex9179
    hace 5 años

I love the blue and my kitchen has a similar color on the walls, until we paint in the reno. A few tweaks and I'd be happy cooking in there.

• M Miller
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Well, THIS is how you do it! Both a lovely kitchen, and which also looks very functional other than the prep sink as people have said. I just commented on another thread in which the OP of that thread posted a kitchen that was so bland and all beige and gray that I literally thought at first I was looking at a black and white photo. There is so much of that non-color kitchen everywhere. I can't stand the word "greige" at this point. I don't know if all the blandness is because greige is the style right now, or if people are so nervous to pick the wrong color that they go for no color at all.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.