Houzz Logo Print
rogercraft78

Where I can find best fitness products for home use?

rogercraft78
hace 5 años

Hello,

Please suggest me some best fitness products in Ohio which I have used for workout at home. I am looking for some website or app which provide fitness products. Give me your suggestions which is best for me.

Comentarios (3)

• matt_plasenciap4d
    hace 5 años

Hey Roger,

This is a tough question because the "best" products will be the one that best support your needs for a gym. So there really won't be a best company for doing this.

My recommendation rather would be to start minimal, buy used equipment off craigslist. Typically local high schools, or gyms that go out of business may be selling items at discounted prices. Pick up a few items, maybe a barbell and a pull up bar with some weights. Try that out for awhile and then you will know what equipment to add after that.

Now that being said if you are eager to jump right in and a budget is not an issue. I would check out Rogue Fitness. They are located in Ohio and are an international brand when it come to fitness equipment. They have more equipment than any could know what to do with. Their website is https://www.roguefitness.com/. Another good brand to check out for garage and home gyms is PRx. They offer storable solutions to gym equipment at home. This helps to keep your home gym storage and footprint relatively small. Their website is https://prxperformance.com/.

I hope this helps somewhat. If you have questions let me know and keep us posted on what you find. Feel free to email me as well, matt@partners4design.com with more specifics!

• PRO
    Darin Daniels
    hace 5 años

Hello Roger,

I hope Im seeing this in time to help. I can help you out with any fitness equipment you need. Im the commercial sales manager for the Fitness Factory based out of Chicago.

Weve been in Business for close to 30 years, carry over 600 products and distribute to over 60 countries. We carry residential as well as commercial products, ship and install nationwide.

If you still need any help email me at DDaniels@fitnessfactory.com or peruse our website at www.fitnessfactory.com.

Thank you

Darin

• alex is
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap fitness equipments shop in Ohio, because my doctor recommended me to work out every morning and afternoon because i have high blood pressure and diabetes which will weaks my immune system and you know that's a really bad situation because of the covid-19 so sports will help us all. Also recommend me to check www.liverphil.org for fitness and beauty tips which suggest good vitamins supplements for my health. And i want to buy some sports equipment to work out at home with affordable prices.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.