Houzz Logo Print
hollywebber

pool surround, what type of stone is that and how is it set

Oyster Bay Cove, NY- Full renovation, Additon, New cabana, new garage, Pool · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    My Boys Contracting
    hace 5 años

The pool surround is Blue Stone. The patio was set in sand and there is concrete around the pool. The pool company we worked with is Haven Pools, located in Huntington, New York, on Long Island (631) 271-5511. They are amazing!

• PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Hi, is there a darker blue stone around it? Is it Blue Marble? Or is that the concrete? It look old amazing! I’m putting in a pool and keep going back and forth on what stone to use.
  • PRO
    My Boys Contracting
    hace 5 años

This is definitely a spectacular pool! And yard! Haven Pools is on Houzz and here is a link to their website. They feature that pool in their gallery pics- traditional. https://havenpools.com/gallery/traditional/#

It's best to ask them directly since they were responsible for that part of the project.

• PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Sorry I meant the stone on the patio you did, not the pool tile, love the stone work!
  • PRO
    My Boys Contracting
    hace 5 años

That is all Blue Stone slabs. Set in sand. The landscaper we used is Nature's Canvas Landscape Design located in Merrick, New York. Ronnie Brown, the owner, was involved in this project.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.