Houzz Logo Print
msztaba88

paint white or not?

Jordan Nicole
hace 5 años
última modificación:hace 5 años

Not a big fan of dark cabinets. Would this look ok if I painted the cabinets white?

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Barnes Custom Builders
    hace 5 años

I think it would look great. Just hire a professional to do it. It is quite an undertaking.

• PRO
    Lee Lormand Design
    hace 5 años

painting them the color of the door/trim would look great :)

• PRO
    Anthony Perez
    hace 5 años

yes but you need professionals to do it

• PRO
    Kelsey Bringle for Ethan Allen Charlotte/Pineville
    hace 5 años

If white feels too stark, maybe bridge the gap from one extreme to another and go with a middle tone such as a warm grey. I also have to chime in on having a professional paint them! Save yourself the time and worries!

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

I like the black cabinets and would keep them and change the counters and back splash and have a knock-out black and white kitchen.

But, that’s so expensive to do. So keeping it as is, paint the door and the trim the same color as the walls. The white door looks so small paired with the high cabs.

Paint the baseboard molding black.

• My House
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Although the backsplash in this pic is the same as the countertop, this pic is similar to the look you proposed: white cabinets and grainy granite

I like a white countertop with dark cabinets better

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.