Houzz Logo Print
dv1968

office window -what should I out below.

D V
hace 5 años
I just posted my dining room buffet. My home office is open to this room. I’d like to add something under the window. It too high so I can still look outside while working. Should I just do a upholstered bench and add some pretty pillows or try to find a skinny loveseat? I can. My attach 3 photos so will reply with a few things I saw.

Comentarios (11)

• D V
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Here’s a few choices. Any ideas on what would look good here?
  • D V
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Won’t let me edit from my iPad. Should say what to put under window. Will be replacing ceiling light and area rug.
  • PRO
  • PRO
    BANDD DESIGN
    hace 5 años

You don't want too many curves in the same room. Two of the items you posted have curves like your desk. It might be better to do one chair, a side table with lamp on it, and the plant. If you don't want to do that, then you could try a smaller couch, however with the curve be careful it doesn't mimic your desk.

Luxe Downtown Pied-A-Terre · Más información

Luxe Downtown Pied-A-Terre · Más información

• D V
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thanks Band design. I originally had a chair in there in the one corner. Kinda liked it. But didn’t know what to do with space directly in front of window. It looked
    Like it was missing something. Here’s a
    Pic of another style sofa and old photo before I repainted in there showing recliner in the corner. That recliner won’t work due to the color but I could get another accent chair in there. This space has been challenging to me for months. Lol
    Good point about too many curves. I hadn’t considered that. So thank u! I don’t have a lot of walking space to put sofa under the window unless it’s real skinny.
  • PRO
    D'ecorada Interiors.
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

You can re upholster the bench, but the back support is very high it can be a little cut.

and pillow

• D V
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Decorado, which bench are you referring to. This one? I could also possibly use a chair similar in size to this ?
  • PRO
    D'ecorada Interiors.
    hace 5 años

You have two chair blue?

• D V
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    No I have nothing there now. The photos I posted were just my 2 dining room chairs put together with a throw over it to show what it could look like with a skinny loveseat. I should have explained that.
  • PRO
    D'ecorada Interiors.
    hace 5 años

Yes. What is the measure you need?

It can to made.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.