Houzz Logo Print
cathy_crimmer

Bamboozled wallpaper

Cathy Crimmer
hace 5 años
Am I able to get a sample of this paper?
Bamboozled Wallpaper, Cranberry Cream, 25" X 4.5' · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your question. Yes, complimentary samples are available. Please provide us with your mailing and email address (the email address is used for forwarding shipping information to you once the package leaves our warehouse) and a telephone number should the carrier need to reach you. As soon as we receive your information, we will ship it to you. We appreciate your interest in our Bamboozled Wallpaper.

Regards,

Swag Paper

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

Hi Cathy -- Please confirm whether or not you received our response. Thank you.

Regards,

Swag Paper

• Cathy Crimmer
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Yes, I did receive your response. Here is the information you requested for a sample of Bamboozled wallpaper in cranberry/cream color. Thank you so much for your help.

Cathy Crimmer

Baldwinsville, NY 13207

home phone- Cell-

• Cathy Crimmer
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Please confirm whether or not you received my reply which included all the info you requested. It does not show up in the email exchanges. Thanks.

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

We did not.

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

Obviously, it was intercepted by HOUZZ and I'm not sure why? You can either contact a HOUZZ representative and have them contact us with your information or you can submit your information to us via email at our website.

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

Did you get my last reply on how to submit your information?

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

Hi Cathy -- thank you for responding. We're prepared to ship the complimetnary swatch to you; however, we need your street address and an email and telephone numbe, if possible; this information is only used for communicating tracking information to you from the carrier. We do not maintain this information in our database, it's a one-time entry. You would follow up with HOUZZ to place any future orders.

Regards,

Swag Paper

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

Hi Cathy,

We are ready to ship your complimentary swatch; however, you did provide us with your street address. Please refer to our last email requesing the additonal information we also need for shipping; perhaps you did not receive it? We look forward to your reply as soon as possible. If you are no longer interested in receiving the swatch, please let us know this also. Thank you.

Regards,

Swag Paper

• PRO
    Swag Paper
    hace 5 años

Hi Cathy,

Did you receive our last email, which was yesterday, Monday, May 14th?

Swag Paper

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.