Houzz Logo Print
corinne_kravitz

Bullnose dekton

Corinne Sullivan
hace 5 años

Has anyone put a bullnose edge on a Dekton 2cm countertop (specifically interested in the Kely). Did you like how it looked?

Comentarios (12)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 5 años

You can't bullnose Dekton or any other sintered top. Well you can, it just won't look right because the color is just a picture on top; it doesn't go all the way through. You could have a matching acrylic edge bullnosed probably.

• Corinne Sullivan
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you! You can still see the difference in the side and the top with a square edge...would you recommend a shark nose so less of the edge is visible? I like the mitered edge but I think that will end up being more expensive

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 5 años

Corinne:

With sintered, it's mitered or naked; no in between.

• Corinne Sullivan
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you!

• PRO
    Cosentino
    hace 5 años

Hi Corinne!

Regarding to your question, it is possible to put a bullnose edge on a Dekton 2cm countertop.

Let us know if you need to know anything else.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 5 años

Consentino: Yes, it’s possible, as I said, however, you don’t say how you get the color/movement to go through. You just said to let you know if we need to know anything else, so I’m asking.

• _sophiewheeler
    hace 5 años

What a stupid and tone deaf response from the manufacturer. Sure, it’s possible to do a lot of things that are hideous. Doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

• PRO
    Cosentino
    hace 5 años

Hello Joseph,

The body of our colors is integrated with the graphic in the top. Even
    with that, We cannot warranty the same exact decoration in the edge, due to our
    high resolution technique to print is only applied in the surface.

Regards

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 5 años

Consentino:

Similar to Neolith?:

• Corinne Sullivan
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Consentino,

would you be willing to send a picture? We already chose our edge but I am interested

thanks,

corinne

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 5 años

Connie:

It will look just like the picture I posted, only rounded, believe me. Pick a complementary solid surface, glue it on, and bullnose away.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.