chrischapmanltd

Transformation from dark, dated to a classic yet contemporary kitchen

Before....

and after..... :)

Comentarios (13)

• PRO
    The kitchen company Worcestershire Ltd
    hace 5 años

Wow! what a difference, it looks lovely.

• Jonathan
    hace 5 años
    It’s nice ad I particularly like the canopy.
    However there don’t seem to be any drawers?!
  • PRO
    Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thanks Jonathan. Unfortunately these are “day of finishing “ photos, so some proper photos coming soon. There are actually 12 drawers in this kitchen, just not in these pictures! Chris.
  • Dee C
    hace 5 años
    I'm getting a new kitchen in but getting the tap from your before picture, is there any reason you changed tap or was it just for the look? Did it function ok? Love the new look, enjoy :)
  • PRO
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

i think the tap functioned ok, but we changed for looks, and also the tap we fitted is a boiling water tap.

• PRO
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you Grohe UK, its always lovely to be appreciated!

• PRO
    Seasons in Colour
    hace 5 años

how could anyone say anything other than positive for this space. Truly good work, the colour way and all the way to the accessories like chairs, pendants and blinds. The owners must love it!

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture agradeció a Seasons in Colour
  • PRO
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Here it is looking even more gorgeous, courtesy of Chris Snook .

• PRO
    User
    hace 5 años

Absolutely great, everything works beautifully. 6 star over 5 possible. You should post id for the design awards. Really stunner. I like every bit of it. I imagine there is not a lot of space between fridge and island but the priority for the customer was the number of seats?

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture agradeció a User
  • PRO
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you Oliver, really appreciate your comments. The camera angle foreshortened the image a bit I think, as there is actually 1200mm between fridge and end of peninsula. I did think about reducing it to 800 to get a 3rd stool in, but thought it would make it all a bit too tight, and I'm glad I didn't, the space works far better as it is. Again, thanks for your kind comments.

• PRO
    Fisher & Paykel Appliances UK & Ireland
    hace 5 años

Beautiful! We love the lighter colour. The added touches of wood give it a welcoming feel. Lovely to see one of our fridge freezers in there too :) great kitchen!

Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture agradeció a Fisher & Paykel Appliances UK & Ireland
  • PRO
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you, we like it, and think your fridge looks great too!! We use that fridge quite often, as it looks just as good in a contemporary space, as it does in a more traditional space like this one, and our customers love the freezer drawer. Many thanks for your comments Chris

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.