Houzz Logo Print
nsaraf79

Brick with ivory mortar?

nsaraf79
hace 6 años
We are considering this brick for our home and I wanted to check if you had any images of this brick with ivory mortar. What trim, siding and garage door colors would you recommend if we went with ivory mortar? Any opinions/recommendations would be helpful. Thank you.
Stone Mill Brick · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    The Jones Company of TN, LLC
    hace 6 años

Hi there...so sorry... I never got a notification that you had left this message... :( I believe all of the photos where we have identified the brick/mortar colors are posted...so I don't know if any other photos exist with the colors that you mentioned...but I will certainly check with the Design Studio to see if they have anything!

• nsaraf79
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Since we didn't have much time for selections, we chose the stone mill brick with ivory mortar for our home. Now we are struggling with trim siding and window colors. We have a lot of vinyl siding on the front elevation of our home. Could you please recommend some colors that might complement the brick or help me with some advice on how to choose colors. We want our home to look on the brighter side and are looking at sherwin Williams oyster bar for either trim and siding or just siding with sherwin Williams foothills for the trim. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you so much!

• PRO
    The Jones Company of TN, LLC
    hace 6 años

Hi are you building a home with The Jones Company? I'm asking because we don't use Sherwin Williams paints...and I want to help if I can.

• nsaraf79
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I'm sorry we are not with the Jones Company. But you were th only ones that had pictures of the brick we selected so thought I'd get some pointers. If it's against policy or you wouldn't be able to, I would understand. Thanks for trying though.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.