First time renovator – need help with my design!
6 de Abril de 2018
última modificación:8 de Abril de 2018
We are in the process of designing our first kitchen reno and need some advice on the current design we have been quoted on. I'm not completely sold on what they have come up with and feel it could be designed better. Here are some points for discussion
1. Dishwasher, sink & bin need to be in alignment. Sink being in the middle, bin & dishwasher either side. The sink would need to be roughly in the middle of the island bench for this to work.
2. any advice on having the sink on the same side of the stovetop on the wall so the whole island bench is usable space & less dirty dishes on display? I'm planning on having a smokey mirror splashback, would this be painful to keep clean with a sink?
3. I'm not to happy on how this corner finishes, i was thinking of continuing the overhead cupboards & splashback to the end to create a corner for appliances?
4. the plan is put our drinks fridge at the end of the island bench with a waterfall edge, the rest will be bar stools. I have seen this done before, any comments?
5. They have allocated 2 cupboards for the pantry, will this be enough for a family of 4? We generally do have quite alot of food in our cupboards. Can you see another way of designing this to obtain more cupboards for pantry?
6. For the cabinetry, i would like a combination of black, white & timber in semi gloss. We will have wood laminate floors. Any suggestions on whether the black cabinets should be on overhead cupboards or bottom cupboards? Keeping in mind we have young children.
Your help would be greatly appreciated
Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.