Houzz Logo Print
zoevod007

Have you any more pictures of the upstairs interior please

zoevod007
hace 5 años
We are in Northbridge and wanting to add a second storey, I love the look of this but am worried the rooms will be small and dark without full length windows. Would love to meet and speak regards our project
zoevod@hotmail.com
Shirley Addition · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Architelle Architecture & Interior Design
    hace 5 años

For more photos, have a look at the website for this house, which is in Shirley Road, Roseville. It was sold recently: https://www.realestate.com.au/property/59-shirley-rd-roseville-nsw-2069

The light in an attic conversion will depend on the orientation (north/east is best) as well as the roof configuration which may determine the size of windows that are possible. This one below is attic style, but still quite generous and light:

Arnold Federation · Más información

Arnold Federation · Más información

Even a modest Terrace House roof conversion with smaller dormer windows, this one in Kirribilli, can still be light and function well, with careful thought to arrange furniture to make best use of the space and areas of lower headroom:

Fitzroy Terrace · Más información

Please contact me to discuss your renovations at a time that is convenient for you.

My contact details can be found here: http://architelle.houzz.com.au/contact

Regards

Margaret

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.