Houzz Logo Print
joanne_mcbride

What colour cupboards do I put in my new kitchen with cream flr tiles?

joanne_mcbride
hace 6 años

I am replacing my current Blackwood timber kitchen with a new Shaker Door/Caesarstone kitchen.

Stainless Steel Applicances.

I have NO idea what colour cupboard to go with the current cream floor tiles? I am not replacing the floor tiles, so I need to know what are the best cupboard colours & benchtop colours to go with, which won't clash with the tiles and/or make the floor tiles look yellow?

Thanks

Jo

Comentarios (5)

• Khanh Nguyen
    hace 6 años

Can you please share a photo of your floors, so we can better advise? Thanks!

• joanne_mcbride
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Hi Khanh.... thanks for this. It appears that by looking at a lot of the Houzz pictures with kitchens on an already existing beige floor, it looks good to have a similar colour cupboard door, but have a darker bench top and splash back/tiles to off-set the beige colour? however any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.....Joanne

• annb1997
    hace 6 años

Hi Joanne. Are you retaining the original layout/footprint of your kitchen, and only replacing the cabinet door fronts and the benchtop?

• annb1997
    hace 6 años

Are you replacing the backsplash tiling? Can you post a pic of kitchen in its entirety? I think this will help us get a better perspective. Thanks.

• PRO
    Cipriano Italian Home Design
    hace 6 años

I would go with something like in the image below. Soft brown/greys will do the trick. you can even play with the shades that you chose

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.