Houzz Logo Print
soniclubb

I love these concrete floor tiles! Can you tell me size and source?

Soni Clubb
hace 6 años
I am thinking mudroom and laundry areas
Concrete Floor Tiles · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Solus Decor Inc.
    hace 6 años

Thank you for your interest in our tiles. Although picture on the floor in a sitting area, our tiles are more suitable to be used on fireplace feature walls. They are not ideal for mudrooms or laundry rooms as they are susceptible to staining from water. The tiles are also all hand-poured and finished and are priced as a premium tile, so candidly, you may be able to find a less expensive option for this purpose. If you are interested in more information, please email us at info@solusdecor.com and we would be happy to reply back in more detail to your email address.

• Soni Clubb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you so much!!! I think everything is pointing me back towards bluestone and save the concrete for parts of project on a slab. Would it be ok if I emailed you about how you got that particular color in your concrete?

• PRO
    Solus Decor Inc.
    hace 6 años

Hi Soni, our production department uses a proprietary blend of pigment and dyes depending on the colour. I don't believe that this is something that we would be willing to disclose. Thank you for your understanding. All the best on your project!

• Soni Clubb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you so much for answering. I completely understand. My very best regards, Soni

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.