Houzz Logo Print
klmattingly

How did you make the corner lazy susan face frame flush w full overlay

klmattingly
hace 6 años
I am trying to meld a base with inset revolving doors with full overlay on adjacent cabinets. The concern was the exposed face frame is recessed next to the full overlay. You seem to have accomplished a unified look. Just curious how it was done.
SGC New Home · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    LLG Residential Design LLC
    hace 6 años

Hello, this is a Wellborn Forest corner cabinet, when the cabinet is closed it fits flush with the overlay trim to give it that nice finished look. (in the photo below you can see it closed) Wellborn has several corner base cabinet options - drawers, lazy susan, functional shelves, blind corners. All are great options depending on your storage needs.

• oconchr
    hace 8 días

Hope you get this message as this is an old post. Could you have made the face frame the same dimension as the stiles+rails of the shakers? Then have the fixed doors that spin be flat. Sorry, I'm not a cabinet maker so I might be messing up terminology....and have no idea if what I'm suggesting is possible. I now have this dilemma since the Hefelle we were hoping to use (doors collapse inward upon spin) only fits 36" lazy susan which is too big for my corner. So looking for a way to make it look full-overlay, but not actually an overlay.

• PRO
    LLG Residential Design LLC
    hace 34 minutos

Hello, yes you are correct in that you could have built it with the flat center panel and then the stiles as the trim on the cabinet that doesn't move. These just happen to be the way the Wellborn cabinets were made.

If you don't need the corner space and it is smaller than 36", you may want to save some money and just have it as a dead space. Corner cabinets can be expensive and less useful.

Hope your project goes well.

Lisa

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.