Houzz Logo Print
spending_money

Cabinet Pulls

spending_money
hace 6 años
I'm liking these cabinet pulls that are in this picture. I ordered some samples. But my cabinets are solid wood and are thick. When I tried them on my cabinets they don't stick out far enough to make them work for me. What is the widest (stick out to pull) that they make? Thanks.

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Modern Craft Construction, LLC
    hace 6 años

Hello -

I understand your frustration as we recently ran into the same problem. I honestly do not know the answer to your question as we always use the same tab pulls made by Berenson. When we encountered this problem recently we simply modified the hardware so that we could affix the tab pull from the top as opposed to affixing it from the rear like they are designed. We cut the back of the tab pulls

( the turn down ) off, which left us with at flat tab pull. Then we drilled and countersunk new holes in the tab and affixed them to the tops of our thick drawers. It was a little work but it achieved the same visual effect. Sorry for the long answer but this is how we overcame the thick drawer issue. Have a great day.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.