Houzz Logo Print
mquintero09

Would this work on a Queen size sofa sleeper?

mquintero09
hace 6 años
Hospitology Heavenly Microfiber Down Alternative Mattress Pad, Queen · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Sujay Jain
    hace 6 años

Hello! If you can provide the dimensions of your sofa sleeper, I can let you know if it will fit. This item is intended to fit a Queen Mattress that is 60"W x 80"L. However, as this is very plush item, you may find it more difficult to close the sleeper (it's really that plush!). Are you looking for a softer mattress feel, or just looking to protect your sofa mattress?

mquintero09 agradeció a Sujay Jain
  • mquintero09
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

The mattress measures 59"W x 68"L and 6"thickness. I am looking for a softer mattress feel.

• PRO
    Sujay Jain
    hace 6 años

Hi mquintero09, as the sofa mattress is not exactly a Queen, and is slightly shorter than the traditional 80", you may experience excess length on the topper that could make it difficult to close once installed. Unfortunately, it will be hard to guarantee a perfect fit as sofa sleeper specifications tend to vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, and you may just need to test it to be sure. I hope that helps!

mquintero09 agradeció a Sujay Jain
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.