Houzz Logo Print
conevliv

May I please see a picture of the vanity and countertop?

Jennifer Thibert
hace 6 años
I have a similar bathroom, but am undecided on the vanity countertop. I would love to see the combination you chose to use here. Thank you.
Valley Close Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Darlene Shaw Design Inc.
    hace 6 años
    Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your question. My client chose to keep her existing vanity, which was dark wood with a black galaxy granite top. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture, but I hope the information helps!
    Jennifer Thibert agradeció a Darlene Shaw Design Inc.
  • Jennifer Thibert
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Given this photo, would you kindly give me your opinion regarding counter? Dark or light monochromatic , to match vanity?

Thank you!
  • PRO
    Darlene Shaw Design Inc.
    hace 6 años
    Beautiful vanity. I would go light/neutral. Perhaps match the Travertine tones. Match your faucet to the shower finish. Hope this helps!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.