Houzz Logo Print
stephanie_vodicka

looking for grey shower tile

Stephanie Vodicka
hace 6 años
Where can I find this shower tile?? I want some kind of larger grey shower tile.
Basement Remodel Shakopee · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Sarah Bernardy Design, LLC
    hace 6 años

This project is from 2015. The shower tile is a deep brownish grey with a linen like effect. The client and I selected the tiles from Abbey Decorating Center who wrote up the specs and then provided this to our contractor for ordering. If the tile is still current you can check with them by sharing this image. Otherwise I would suggest you visit a local tile showroom to view tiles in person as colors vary greatly in photos and online depending on ones browser. Over sized tiles as well as grey are very popular right now, so you should be able to source something similar to this design.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.