Houzz Logo Print
caitlin622

Kitchen Art Idea - fill a blank space

caitlin622
hace 6 años
What should I put here on this blank wall above my mixer stand in the first picture??? It feels sort of naked here to me, even though I do like a certain amount of minimalism.
Please excuse the mess!

Comentarios (9)

• caitlin622
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    I do love this print with the Campbell’s and cactus ... in the joined eating room I have done a gallery wall of cactus prints, so maybe I have outdone the cactus art thing al together?!
  • PRO
    Poovi Art
    hace 6 años

Here's some suggestion for your wall you might like......to know more about my Art work and collections please visit my shop -

http://www.pooviartgallery.com

****CUSTOM SIZE AVAILABLE ****

• PRO
    Chazzmin Jones Interiors, RID
    hace 6 años

Hello, I am the owner of Chazzmin Jones Interiors. I think you should incorporate more shelving into the space. It wouldn't be a bad idea to duplicate the shelves that you have over in the other corner onto that wall. From a professional standpoint, due to the backsplash; the wall is too short for a piece of art like the Campbell's Soup print in your inspiration photo.

• caitlin622
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Hi Chazzmin, that was my original thought but now I feel the shelves would interfere in my work space. And then I would have to decorate the shelves hahaha
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 años

I would not put art where the mixer is but for sure on the wall where the cutting board is.These are kind of fun one says mornings suck and the other evenings are better They are from Art.com and not horribly expensive.

• caitlin622
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Could something that’s not painting- like woven baskets or metal work here??
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 años

I guess but you said you like minimal

• lshack17
    hace 6 años
    I say leave it empty, negative space can be the best part of a design.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.