Houzz Logo Print
lizzie10s

How difficult/expensive is it to replace marble fireplace surround?

lizzie10s
hace 6 años

I don't want to damage hardwood floors or surrounding mantle - but color of marble is terrible for room.

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Milano Granite & Marble Corp
    hace 6 años

As long as you have the right professionals, it wont be difficult! The expense varies upon the type of marble you choose and how much of the material you need.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 6 años

how expensive is it, you ask? we have no idea what it looks like. how could we possibly tell you anything?

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 6 años

Don't replace, reversibly cover over, please. A new owner may find the color of the original fabric perfect.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 años

Without pictures these dilemmas are impossible to answer.

• deegw
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

We had an average fireplace and had the horrible green tile removed and replaced it with marble tile. I think the whole job was less than $250 plus materials. I live in a city with relatively cheap labor.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.