Houzz Logo Print
grenadir

dated columns in the center hall

grenadir
hace 6 años

2000 florida home has these 4 columns in the central hall that I want to get rid of but I have no idea what to do with the space or the ceiling line. The only idea I have is to take them out and continue the arch

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Nate Fischer Interiors
    hace 6 años

I don't have a great photo of it- but a simple fix would just be to update the column itself. I have done a couple projects where we gave the column more of a limestone or moden concrete look, using a venetian plaster type product. The one I like best is called "Marmarino" I think. It has a matte finish. Below is a detail shot of a column in a waxed plaster. I would remove the columns in the top photo, but I would try to salvage and work with the floating columns in the last photo. Hope that helps!

https://www.instagram.com/p/tCDcQaLsFV/?hl=en&taken-by=natefischer

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.