Houzz Logo Print
erinpoulter85

need help with bathroom window treatment please!

Erin
hace 6 años
Currently I’m thinking a relaxed Roman shade, maybe white or grey? No need for privacy or blocking the light (we live in a rural area with no near neighbors). The walls are BM Woodlawn blue. Totally open to painting or new towels if that would improve things. Would love any ideas!

Thank you in advance for any input!

Comentarios (9)

• Marta
    hace 6 años
    Hi - nice bathroom, I like the color on the walls. For the window, I would go for a Roman shade like you showed (in linen) in a color close to the wall color.
  • Melissa
    hace 6 años

Pretty bathroom but it is missing something.. Maybe a different rug other than white and a little bigger. and a few pieces on the walls, depending on your style and taste. Love the Tub!!

• 66mcat .
    hace 6 años
    Hi there,

Why not try adding a plant shelf either one across the top of the window or several along sides of the window and have plants dress this area naturally. You might find conditions conducive to growing herbs for cooking. You'll never know until you try. Plants which thrive in indirect light and light humidity naturally occurring in a bathroom might be the answers to this beautiful opportunity!

Yours,
    Michele
  • Kathi Steele
    hace 6 años

I would do an up or down shade. You could pull if from the bottom up if you so chose and from the top down if you so chose. Put a valance across the top.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 6 años

i like the RH you posted. I do agree the room needs some art, or plants, or a warm wood shelf,,,or even glass shelves. the walls are crying for attention.

color is fine. hang a plant in the corner, or put some orchids on a glass shelf, something.

great space otherwise.

• suedonim75
    hace 6 años

The paint color is perfect.
    What about a woven/bamboo shade?

• PRO
    User
    hace 6 años

STONEWASHED SHEER LINEN RELAXED ROMAN SHADE from RH would be my recommendation - pairs well with the vibe of your tub. Actually complements it. I can already envision it.

• Erin
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thank you all for your suggestions!!!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.