Houzz Logo Print
richfield95

Grommet or Euro pleat drapes?

richfield95
hace 6 años

When I ordered my drapes, I had to go up a size to get the right length. Ive never been a fan of grommet, so my original plan was to change them to a Europleat, which I love right now. but now that I’ve hung them on the grommets, I kind of like them!

Im trying for a transitional look, using a few of my grandparents antiques. This is our dining room, it is the first room you enter in the house and our only table for eating; I want something casual and welcoming. These drapes are one of the first pieces I’m putting in the “new” room and I’m over analyzing everything. id appreciate any input on whether I should leave them as grommets and just shorten, or change to europleat? (I can sew and do either.) Oh, and the sheers will not stay as is.

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Styles by Sharon
    hace 6 años

The grommets seem to complement the transitional look of the fabric, don't they? I like the panels with grommets.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.