Houzz Logo Print
rfmirti

Something over king bed with a transition window

rfmirti
hace 6 años

Hi Houzzers

Looking for some options to complete my bedroom but I'm challenged with the space under the window. I was thinking about some drapery or maybe a headboard (behind the current short storage headboard we have now that I don't want to get rid of it). I don't want another piece of art but I'm open to any ideas anyone can offer. Thank you in advance for your ideas, suggestions and comments.

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Styles by Sharon
    hace 6 años

I think draperies hung at the same height as the others, if you can, would be a pretty backdrop for the bed. Make sure the draperies have blackout lining so the light from the window does not create an odd rectangle of light through them.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.