Is there a sideview of this fire bowl?

Stephanie Powers
hace 10 años
Dream-Yard · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Oasis Pools
    hace 10 años
    I have attached a photo of the side view of the copper bowl. Thank you for your question, please let me know if I can help with anything else.
  • Stephanie Powers
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Can this bowl be used with Natural Gas? Thanks for the pictures.
  • PRO
    Oasis Pools
    hace 10 años
    Yes, I suppose you could have it either way. Gas being the more convenient option, especially near a pool! On this particular bowl, we ran a gas line and installed and automatic start ignition. It is a really great feature because our customers simply press the button on their pool remote control, or IPhone to start the fire.
  • Stephanie Powers
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    It looks great and I love it but I think my husband is leaning more towards a concrete bowl....I saw one like this with a stainless bowl instead of copper....I do like the way the copper ages though! Thanks for answering!
  • PRO
    Oasis Pools
    hace 10 años
    Thanks and good luck on your project. You will have to send me a pic of what you end up deciding to use!
  • Stephanie Powers
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Unfortunately thene I found is wood burning only...do ou mind if I ask where yours came from?
  • PRO
    Oasis Pools
    hace 10 años
    Of course not. Believe it or not, it was originally wood burning too. We ordered the base and bowl from Frontgate (it was a fire pit). We then bought a circular gas burner, the automatic ignition kit, fittings, and ran a gal line to it. It was a little more labor intensive, but in the end much more cost effective then buying a bowl set-up gas ready.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.