Houzz Logo Print
rubenruelas05

do you recommend some prints or a sketch in order to do the buildout ?

rubenruelas05
hace 6 años
My team and I have recently been contacted by a customer of ours and would like to replicate the fireplace with the sliding panels to hide the tv. We have done all of the work in The past, except the tile sheets or the rollers for the panels. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you. Ruben D&S construction
Family Room · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Foremost Construction Inc.
    hace 6 años

It is always better if you have a plan to work from.

I would source the hardware first and then determine what clearances and support you need so that you can determine what design will work taking into consideration the tv specs and the fireplace clearances as well.

• PRO
    Robinson Interior Design
    hace 6 años

Our sketch was in accordance to the TV size as well as the fireplace along with the room height, overall width desired according to the room....The hardware is from Richelieu (Magic Legno I believe). This hardware allows the doors to appear as though they are floating, opening almost fully.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.