Houzz Logo Print
alejandra_rocaguazzotti

Resurfacing the kitchen

Alejandra Roca
hace 6 años
I’m planning on resurfacing my kitchen. I’m keeping all cabinets and drawers, the only thing that’s staying is the granite countertops. What color should I paint all the cabinets? Would white look better with my floors?
White
Off White
Mix of White and Brown
Mocha Brown

Comentarios (8)

• Carrie B
    hace 6 años

I think your cabinets are beautiful. It would be a shame to paint them. If you want to brighten things up, I'd change your backsplash and add a small rug or two.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 años

To me the floors look different in each pic. The first thing I would do is get a counter depth fridge in stainless . Your stools look white and IMO do not work with the floors so maybe a warmer white but you will have to do some sample boards to decide since my monitor at least is not showing your floor and counter the same in each pic.

• _sophiewheeler
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

There needs to be a NONE OF THE ABOVE option.

Save 20K. Don’t touch it. It’s great. Slapping paint on that would only ruin it and deplete your bank account.

• K Laurence
    hace 6 años

None of the above.

• Alejandra Roca
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Hello everyone, the paint job has a lot of wear and tare. The kitchen has been used heavily. The edges of the cabinets are all missing paint. I also want to brighten it up.

• PRO
    Pound Ridge Painting Co.
    hace 6 años

I would look into some gray/pewter tones.

• PRO
    DDS Design Services, LLC by Jeff Kida
    hace 6 años

You can get a furniture refinisher to come in and clean / touch them up for far less than refacing or painting them would cost. Your money would be better spent updating the appliances, backsplash & lighting. I know that's not what you want to hear but it is my best advice.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.