Houzz Logo Print
goulaki

laurierMax vs HAAS cabinets?

Chrysoula Pappa
hace 6 años
My contractor proposed HAAS first, now he wants me to install LaurierMax. Need advice!

Comentarios (5)

• cpartist
    hace 6 años

Check on the Kitchen forum.

• Stephanie
    hace 6 años
    I just call Laurier max for the ETA of my cabinets and the 2 employees I talked too told me to call the representative that took care of my order
    She is not answering her messages, told them that and the great service they give me was to hang up on me !!!
    Bad professionalism , wouldn’t recommend there services.
  • User
    hace 6 años

No cabinet manufacturer talks directly to the customer. That is for your dealer to do. People are sick, or on vacation this time of the year. And nothing happens between Christmas and New Years in any cabinet factory. Everything is pushed into the new year.

• PRO
    Design Details
    hace 3 años

I'm a Lauriermax dealer and have been working with the company for 15 years. The people who work there are down to earth and extemely friendly. Individual dealers, however can be good or bad. If a customer wants to confirm the ETA of their order I can find that out with a quick phone call or email. These days we get a weekly order status report but end users are not allowed access to factory data. That's not the way it works.

• Francois Harton
    hace 3 años

do you have a contact number there? My rep ignores me and Tony wont return any calls and his secretary hangs up on me. Im looking for someone to help me.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.