Houzz Logo Print
webuser_282594

Help me finish this room

Kim KP
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

My niece was so impressed with the help that the Houzzers gave me for my house, she asked me to post about a room she needs help with. This was meant to be the formal living room but they have no need for it so she is going to use it as a space for her 14 & 12 year old sons to entertain their friends. I have already told her the rug placement is wrong so they’re going to fix that. She doesn’t want window treatments because it would block their beautiful view. There will be a shuffeboard table next to the windows after Christmas so the sofa needs to stay in that position. She needs art, lamps and finishing touches. Thank you in advance for your help

Comentarios (25)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.