Houzz Logo Print
houzzaupolls

#HouzzPros – share your most dramatic before/afters

HouzzAU Polls
hace 6 años

Post a before and after of a home renovation/design project you've completed this year for your chance to be featured on HouzzAU's Facebook page.

Don't forget to like our page facebook.com/HouzzAU to stay updated.

Comentarios (62)

• Heidi Tolar
    hace 6 años
    Total makeover for a tired old cottage
  • Jo Cochrane
    hace 6 años

Major renos while husband went through chemo... a tough year but worth it.

Spare Bedroom + external stairs to... main bathroom

Old stairs & "laundry" to ...

new stairs and front door

Ugly roof to ...

Roof Deck

• PRO
    Reef Pools - Pool renovations
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Before and after of our full pool resurfacing service!

Clients are now truly ready to enjoy Christmas to the fullest!

• Creativelychallenged
    hace 6 años

Heidi, is that a renovation or a rebuild. I have a rental property that looks just like your before picture and I can't even imagine it looking like your after photo. I love the hints of mid-century in its design.

• Heidi Tolar
    hace 6 años
    Creativelychallenged, it was an alteration and addition. The original house was set back so we extended the front, the front facade is just a wall with the gabled roof behind it
  • Creativelychallenged
    hace 6 años

Heidi, how did you know what to do? Did you engage an architect or just a builder? It is amazing how much a house can be changed.

• Heidi Tolar
    hace 6 años
    Creativelychallenged, I looked at lots of pictures of houses and the ones I saved all had a common theme, so we engaged an architect to draw it up
  • Creativelychallenged
    hace 6 años

Thanks for that....even though they make things more expensive, they really do seem to do the best houses.

• PRO
    Compass Kitchens
    hace 6 años

Kitchen / Family / Dining Rooms Renovation. To bring more light into this space and take full advantage of the Sea Views we rediesined this kitchen space where we removed the dividing wall to open up the areas and reorientated the kitchen with a linear layout.

We extended the back wall, made a Hand Painted French Provincial Kitchen, Laid new Boral Stonework including a whole new tower for an Iscea Heater and TV which we also flanked with matching Provincial Bookcases.

We then finished off this project, replacing the ceramic tiled floor throughout with timber Blackbutt parquetry with continuous Jarrah and Oak banding around the entire perimeter with a complete transformation of this living space.

From Start

To Finish

• Luke Buckle
    hace 6 años

@Dee Reddy It's so great to hear you love your reno so much. (So many people just feel exhausted) Do you have any other photos you could show us? Your kitchen looks like a dream.

• PRO
    dts builders
    hace 6 años

Let's just say, this was old home needed some attention i.e every cm...but we were extremely pleased with how the job turned out..

• PRO
    Bayon Gardens
    hace 6 años

Our latest 2017 transformation was a beauty :-)

• PRO
    The Styling Edge
    hace 6 años

Amazing! Well done! Now I really want a pool :(

• PRO
    Amerex Renovations
    hace 6 años

This was a pure renovation project - no extension or addition was performed. The old kitchen was ripped out and a new kitchen went in its place. New window treatments, repainting, new lighting and restoration of the parquetry floor completed the interior renovation. Same space, completely different look!

Home Makeover and stunning interior renovation breathes new life into dated home · Más información

Home Makeover and stunning interior renovation breathes new life into dated home · Más información

• nancymiller48
    hace 6 años

What fantastic changes people have made! Makes me itch to get going on my house and actually DO something instead of just dreaming!

• lisacab
    hace 6 años
    Before
  • lisacab
    hace 6 años
    After
  • lisacab
    hace 6 años
    Before
  • Yvette
    hace 6 años

after

I only used sticker tiles :-)

• mollgillivan
    hace 6 años

My 70’s kitchen/living area- with carpet in the kitchen!

• mollgillivan
    hace 6 años
    New kitchen/living
  • badlesmere
    hace 6 años
    blood sweat tears and $
  • badlesmere
    hace 6 años
    kitchen
  • PRO
    Amerex Renovations
    hace 6 años

City Beach Home Improvement and External Makeover · Más información

City Beach Home Improvement and External Makeover · Más información
    Exterior home renovation and complete makeover has transformed a cream brick early 1980's home to a modern home with loads of street appeal.

• badlesmere
    hace 6 años
    more photos
  • badlesmere
    hace 6 años
    3 originals and a new
  • 宇张
    hace 6 años

Just change the colour,gold,

• PRO
  • PRO
    Amerex Renovations
    hace 6 años

The Hamptons meets Art Deco in Nedlands Home Renovation and Addition · Más información
    Bathroom renovation in the Perth suburb of Nedlands. From 1970's mission brown to contemporary Art Deco inspired class and style.

• Khanh Nguyen
    hace 6 años

Woah! I love that art deco bathroom transformation. So much potential unlocked in that bathroom

• PRO
    Soul Space
    hace 6 años

Townhouse makeover in Sunshine Beach

• PRO
    Ambition Kitchens and Joinery
    hace 6 años

Benowa Waters Library · Más información

Benowa Waters Library · Más información

Installed May 2017 Benowa Waters (Kitchen, Library).

• Laura Beaupeurt
    hace 6 años
    There are some amazing make overs. This is a great article. Keep sharing peeps.
  • beachcombing
    hace 6 años
    SoulSpace, now THAT is a transformation. Almost unrecognisable. Street appeal increased significantly.
  • PRO
    Soul Space
    hace 6 años

Beach house kitchen makeover

• PRO
    Soul Space
    hace 6 años

Beach house renovation

• Khanh Nguyen
    hace 6 años

Great addition of the severy and extension of the kitchen @Soul Space

• PRO
    Eco Building Services
    hace 5 años

Before - Brisbane Hamptons style Reno

After

• PRO
    Eco Building Services
    hace 5 años

Before

After

• PRO
    PDL by Schneider Electric
    hace 5 años

Wow! Love the light you've injected into the room - The PDL by Schneider Electric team

• PRO
    Eco Building Services
    hace 5 años

Thanks guys, check out the whole project - Brisbane Hamptons Renovation. really transformed this one!

• PRO
    Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    hace 5 años

Before- Outdated ensuite

After- toilet separated by wall and neew floorplan makes better use of space.

McKinnon Renovation · Más información

McKinnon Renovation · Más información

See more at McKinnon Renovation

• PRO
    Eco Building Services
    hace 5 años

Brisbane Home Extension Before

Brisbane Home Extension - After

Added new bedroom, Ensuite, Deck, Kitchen and pool. Gutted asbestos and changed internal layout - 2017 Master Builders Award Winning Project

• PRO
    conway + wise
    hace 5 años

• PRO
    JAYEN INNOVATIONS PTY LTD
    hace 5 años

Living Room TV Unit · Más información

Living Room TV Unit · Más información

• PRO
    Mayfair Building Group
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

• PRO
    User
    hace 4 años

Camp Hill Brisbane - Bathroom Before and Afters.

We are a Design and Construction company so feel free to call us if you need any help with your reno or extension.

Thanks

Michelle Khadye

www.khadye.com.au

BEFORE:

AFTER:

• PRO
    Interior Fittings
    hace 3 años

Kitchen renovation..

• PRO
    Refresh Renovations Sydney - Michael Harich
    hace 3 años

4 weeks to completion, from the wall removal and new window install, this kitchen now has a whole new feel to it. the island just makes sense and removing the daggy tiles to reveal the original floorboards makes all the difference. not to mention the new appliances and their clever placement plus endless cabinet storage space.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.