Houzz Logo Print
olie16

Type of wood

Jeff Olsen
hace 6 años
What type of wood are these cabinets? I'm working on providing Dan N. finish levels for a cost estimate and want to know what kind of cabinets these are.
Holmes Gulch Project · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Golden Eagle Construction
    hace 6 años

Hello Jeff, These cabinets are a rustic Beech cabinet which is only available from a very few vendors but it is very similar to the look of Knotty Alder which is more widely available. We have samples of these woods in our office that we can show you in person if you would like. Thanks!

• Jeff Olsen
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Great, thanks. I will look at samples in your office sometime soon. I'm just trying to put together photos right now to show the level of finishes to help with cost estimates.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.