rachelbradley5

Do I need shutters?

R J
22 de Noviembre de 2017
We recently took down our shutters to repair and paint them. However, it turns out they are beyond repair. I'm starting to wonder if I should even replace them. I was surprised by how little I missed the shutters once they were down. What are your thoughts? Should we get new shutters? If we don't, we will need to paint the 'shingles' on the house as you can see the shutter outline. is there a color you suggest? I've never been a fan of the peachy color, and I definitely want to stay neutral. the trim is very creamy. I'd rather work with the trim than have to repaint everything. The picture with the shutters is a professional photo from when we bought the house. The one without the shutters was taken from my phone. Obviously, the lighting is very different.

Comentarios (18)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.