Houzz Logo Print
gale_leitch

Were the costs of the cabinets and appliances...

Gale Leitch
hace 6 años
... and flooring included in the renovation cost as indicated on Houzz?

Did the kitchen have a pass-through before the renovation or was it created by your contracted tradespeople?

You are first on my list of renovator/designers, Michele. Thank you for looking at my previous condo possibles. I have now purchased a condo and am pondering the a kitchen renovation, researching how much a cost-conscious renovation would be.

Thank you,
Gale Leitch
Bistro Inspired Kitchen · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Miccaro Designs/Interiors by Michele
    hace 6 años

Hi Gale,

Nice to hear from you! Congrats on your condo purchase..."Happiness"!

The cost of this kitchen reno stated on the Houzz project profile ($10,000 - $25,000) did not include the appliances. I actually don't know the cost of the appliances since the clients looked after this component of the reno by themselves. It included the cabs, counter, floor & splash.

The cut out or pass through in the wall was there prior to the reno. It made sense to keep it since the kitchen is small & the pass through allowed light to come into the kitchen from the dining room windows & sliding door & to keep it visually from getting to dark & closed in...especially with the dark cabinets incorporated.

I hope that helps you Gale. Best of luck moving forward with your new castle.

Kind Regards,

Michele

Miccaro Designs

Gale Leitch agradeció a Miccaro Designs/Interiors by Michele
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.